This week National Junior Honor Society is selling Valentine’s Day Grams. They will be delivered during the students’ first period classes on February 14. This would be a great surprise for your students and a way to make them feel very loved on Valentine’s Day!
Card and Candy: $1.50
Card and Carnation: $1.50
Card, Candy, and Carnation: $2.50
Card and Nighthawks Silicone Bracelet: $2.00
If you would like to purchase a Valentine for your student, you have the following options:
1. Click on the Valentine's Day Card file below and print out the Valentine Card.
2. Fill out the student’s first and last name, as well as their first hour teacher.
3. Circle the gift option you want
4. Include correct amount of money in cash or check
5. Put in an envelope
6. Drop the envelope off at the attendance window before Friday, February 10.
1. Come to the attendance window (preferably after 7:55 AM)
2. Fill out a Valentine’s Day card—Student First Name, Last Name, and First Hour Teacher
3. Give the payment to Diane in the attendance window (correct amount of money preferred, please)
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Sky Vista National Junior Honor Society
Valentine's Day Cards.pdf